To install your security cameras, you’re looking for a professional installation company you can trust. At Union Alarm, our team of technicians are M-V licensed with the Province of Manitoba and further hold “C” Contractor licenses with the City of Winnipeg for low voltage electrical work. This ensures we will always get the job done right.
We have 30+ years of experience installing surveillance cameras and surveillance systems. Not sure what kind of system you need? We’ll help you pick the cameras and install your new video recorders.
- We carry the best selection of surveillance hardware from reputable brands. In our inventory, we offer a full line of digital video recorders and network security cameras.
- Need to install professional server racks for mounting and securing an NVR unit? We’ve got you covered. Need professional data and cable runs, we got it.
- If you have existing security cameras, we can service them and upgrade your outdoor camera mounts.
- Shop major brands, including Bosch and HIKvision, at Union Alarm!
We install mounts and fasteners with protective sealants and backing plates. Protect your security cameras with waterproof barriers and secure fasteners.
At Union Alarm, we install the following hardware:
- Wall mount racks and video server racks from Middle Atlantic (note: A special order may require lead time)
- Managed switches, network cabling, waterproof network connectors, and POE network switches
- Pole mounts and wall mounts. We also install the pendant hats required to mount PTZ camera heads and exterior dome cameras.
To install a special camera mount, we may require additional lead time for procurement.
If you want to perform your own security camera installation, we sell over-the-counter kits from HIK Vision. Give us a call whenever you need some commercial advice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation Concerns – Q&A
Can you upgrade our existing camera mounts?
Yes! If you have an older camera system that has exterior enclosures, we can service your system regardless of the brand or company that installed it. We offer our services for recording devices and DVRs (even if you don’t have the passwords). If you have analog security cameras in your business, we can service and upgrade your hardware as needed.
Should we have the exterior cameras cleaned?
Yes! We recommend cleaning your security camera system often; this will ensure high-quality surveillance, even in low or harsh lighting conditions. Try to clean and remove moisture from the housings of the system at least once a year.
How do you ensure the installation is water resistant?
At Union Alarm, we never take shortcuts. With every installation, we use professional sealants, waterproof connectors, and drop loops. Your outdoor camera should be hermetically sealed, making it highly resistant to moisture.
Even in difficult weather conditions (such as strong winds and rain), you won’t need to worry about moisture damaging the inside of your camera. That’s the kind of service you can expect from a professional security camera installation company.
Network Video Recorder – Installation:
Before we get started, we will perform a full site survey and provide you with a quote on the labour costs and products needed.
Did you know? We also install NVR units, service racks, and network switches in Winnipeg. Make sure the equipment you depend on is safe from tampering and securely stored. We can set up a free-standing server rack or wall mounted cabinet.
Our camera installers also set up range extenders for large-sized systems with long-distance cabling. Call us whenever you need network cabling or POE switches hooked up. If you have further questions, we can arrange a free consultation.
Get a Free Quote for a Camera Installation Service in Winnipeg Today!
Looking for a professional installer for your commercial surveillance systems? Our security camera solutions are top-notch. When you need access control, IP camera, or CCTV installation, we can help. Get a quote for your professional installation today!